Sunday, April 22, 2007

i want to buy a bikini!
i want to tan my whole body instead of just my neck, calves, face and hands!
i look so ugly in my clothes because of the uneven tan from sports day!
and i did not even run, i am just a cheerleader!
arghh!
it's okay, because i know this tan will fade away quickly, the way all my tans do.

let's see, should i save my money or order the bikini?
i'm afraid the bikini would not be able to fit.
those who know why, will know why.
and it is not because of fats or my ugly skin or my seriously ugly belly button or my short body.
fats is like nothing, because once i have my bikini i know i will start excercising like a mad woman!
and my rashes?
that can be controlled!
my belly button?
hey, it's nature! you cannot change it right?
my short body?
that makes me look fat, but i don't really care. it's naturally like that and i know i cannot change it!

bikini!
bikini!
bikini!
bikini!
bikini!

i saw sooo many pretty bikinis in teenage and in shops.
and i am thinking of ordering a pretty bikini...

ahh!


=X

and why oh why?
do i feel like puking?

i'm not bulimic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home