Tuesday, April 24, 2007

if i am dead, i am.
but i don't fucking care anymore.
=)
stop telling me stuff.
you know something?
i don't listen, cos they are just words and i do so wish those words disappeared.
another thing, please jangan perasan okay?
number one, u are not my lelaki idaman!
two, even if u are i know u arentthree, i tak bongok kay.
and i'm wondering to myself...
is life even supposed to be this way or am i just over-reacting?
anyway...
today was still nice.
except that hakim kept on reminding me of stuff, and i kinda blanked out the whole day. but nonetheless...
erica teo imnotyou (esmond) managed to make me laugh!
and geog i spaced out and ate stuff from zheng xuan.
&& i made me smile at times.
well...
malay was the best definitely.
the boys cracked me up =]
and i am definitely smiling!
firstly with the coffee thing. and the cicak! =}
and then with the leg hair.
eew! don't pluck leg hair in front of me please!!!
&& i don't know what made me say my preference!!
&& caused them to say "go for danial!"
then as i say hurry up and go to class, hakim was like saying somebody's name!
gosh, will you stop it with that person!?
and then amal was like, "sape budak cina tu yg suka aishah?"
wth?!
even he knows!?
arghh!
and i'm like walking away, covering my ears!
then hakim go class & asked him to lift up his pants!
idiotic sehh.
and well, i ignored everything much today.
liying! =)
haha <33
okay, nvm
and yes.
@jasmine :: not sure if u read this but... i'm not really sure about the answer to your question. maybe i do. but i'm not sure if i really do. cos, i'm still loving a very precious somebody and i am still waiting like i've waited for almost half my life. so i'm not sure if i can be entirely devoted or be a person who can love. and i know that my feelings are mixed up.
i'm still in much confusion cos i know i love ___h___.
and yeah, it's tough to wait 6 yrs of your life for a guy.
i'm still waiting, for him. because i care.
and it doesnt matter to me if i end up alone or lonely or wadever, i'm just happy if he is.
but you know, he's still the one who stole my heart. =}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home