Wednesday, April 18, 2007

i'm typing and typing becos i'm bored and i'm waiting for an explosive song to start playing! :)
yes,
i'm still thinking about the card!

okay, i'm random and insane. :)
and i'm happy that i'm enjoying my life can?

i just imagined a scenario where me and that fucking peabrained hottie argue! hot! :)

aishah: u tink i wad ah? want u back for wad ah? i got no life is it? please lah, i may still like you and blah blah bullshit but wad's over is over lah... and if u tink i scared of u, please lah... i know i never pe, weakling, and yah all that stupid stuff but hey, who's the one who kicked your ass dummy? who's the girl who fucking fought with ya? me? and u know what, i can kick you into two. haha! :) so dont think that u are great...

imagine ehh, if i say that to his face.
i bet sooo many people would enjoy his hurt expression!
oh the melo-drama!




annnnnd,,, no. i am not gonna say anything about my relationship with hiroto except for the fact that his birthday is next month :)

and so u guessed..


and yes, j wants me to write this...
i think j is hot and sexy. :)

happy now j?
now, come fly back to singapore, i'm missing you already!!



how i wish u were here to tell me....
and at least the sight of a ____ wouldnt scare me that much.


j quick fly back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home