Thursday, April 26, 2007

it finally stopped raining?
oh well...

attended school for a while today.
didnt feel so good and had a dentist appointment anyway...

it was raining in the morning and i was left drenched. and that made me feel so bad. imagine my whole skirt wet?! urghh!

that really spoiled my mood and i'm lucky that things didnt go too bad today.

i realised that i'm a ghost. so yeah, i'll stay invisible to the people in school...

oh, and to those who expressed concern to my ailing health, thank you very much...
mrs tay said my face seemed pale and i've been looking different.
well, i feel different too. i know i said i feel like puking and as usual, that shocked those around me. well, it's true. my puking feeling is probably related to my weird and improper digestive system...
and when ms yong said that i should go home. i don't know why... but i felt like crawling into a corner to cry. i felt so afraid. i felt so sick of myself.

then, instead of walking home from lot 1, i took the bus and whispered to myself that i won't cry.
so, i began my thinking again, but this time...
i thought bout beauty. and well, i didnt cry.

but i did cry i guess...
i wonder why.
i cried at the dentist. just silent tears.
my lower gum is hurting as it is inflamed and they were removing plague. and all the while it hurt.
i told myself to think of other things and as usual, my mind went to him and what has been going on recently and suddenly tears...
i didnt know i cried until i felt my tears...
i was slightly shocked but i beared with it.


and i guess, i got to take care of my teeth....
and i must stop thinking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home