Monday, April 23, 2007

was today a freaking loong day? well, yes. definitely yes because of some things that happened.
but like those who advised me and said it, life must go on.
i cant possibly die now.
i cant be reborn or wadever cos i'm not a kitty cat and i dont fucking got nine lifes.

and yes, the story of who moved my cheese?
i changed the characters name and called haw, hiroto! =)
so cute cute cute!

and evelyn wifey might just kill me for saying that mr foo's hair reminds me of gackt's hair.
if it were dyed brown, it would be like his hair. so totally! but i don't know.

&& i'm so happy that somebody kicked mr high and so called mighty off his throne!
yay!
yuting beat andrey in maths common test!
&& andrey failed.
but i'm not supposed to say it. but i dont really give a damn at all.
cos i'm just glad that he cant brag!

=]
yay!

&& i played soccer today during pe! so dumb dumb!
lol!
ana and i were funny.
i ended asking chong to sub for me since i am wearing uniform.
lol! what happened to chong was funny!


&& i'm happy today because i found out about my brothr's girlfriend.
see, i'm somebody he trusts!
cos only 5 people know and i'm like the only one in my family.

i cant say the name, but she's a sec 1 too!
greenridge sec!
lol, so niceys!
saw her friendster and blog too!

gosh, this girl is his 3rd! and my bro is like twelve?!
haha, don't matter to me.
i don't know who is his second!
and no wonder he talks on his handphone like some girl!!

=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home