Saturday, April 21, 2007

yes, i'm selfish and stupid bitch but it's so none of your business.
and well, i decided to forgive and forget. so yeah, i forgive him alright?!
anyways, i was emo today. still in the state of confusion. but i had fun too. thanks to tuition with nadiah, nadiah and irfan!
huhus!
thanks lahh people...
here are some pics from an adventure!! haha!

that's irfan playing on nadiah's phone after the test...

and the other nadiah goes, oii! and i quickly snap a shot! she is ready to punch him! hahas

and irfan goes wtf!? wth are you punching me?! and we're both laughing...

psshhh. stupid yes or no? i know it is lame but it was pretty fun! hahas.

nadiah, thanks for advising me regarding the him problem. hope you are okay with your problems too... i don't want to be so evil so as to say anything about your probs but, i know you can do it. and yeah, i understand how you feel...

please don't go emotionally unstable again okay?

yupp, i know why you are that way now...

almost everybody is like that now, so am i. although mine is very bad at times, but you know. and as you advised to me... we have to patiently wait.

life must go on okay?

that's me and nadiah!

i look so totally unglam without my make-up and with my hair in that ugly ponytail. lols!

and yes, to end off.

i'm gonna take it nice and slow. no use being emo, no use crying out. i have to rely on myself now. i cant always depend on my loved ones. it is okay if we don't talk. it is okay if i am alone, at least i know that there are people who love me loads

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home